January 21, 2010

Hello friends!

What a fabulous January we're having! Nashville always pulls through with crazy weather swings, haha :)

I hope you are all doing well. I've decided to write here more often and keep you updated even if I don't have specific images to show you. The past month, I have been awaiting a new camera (yay, it's here! I am now a proud Canon product owner :) and working on the business side of things - ew! Not my fav, but it's going better than expected.

I will be starting my LAST semester in school this Monday and am LOOKING FOR MODELS to help work up my portfolio! I am SO excited about this because my entire class will be covering what I love to do.. taking yo pickchaa! Can anyone say, "Blue Steel?"


So, I've decided to give you FREE IMAGES with select sessions (basic hour shoot ~$145) if you are willing to be a part of my portfolio and/or website! That's right - 2 5x7's and 1 8x10 FREE! This is a great opportunity for last minute seniors, engaged couples, and those cute little babies you've been wanting to photograph. And, as always, I'm up for anything so if you have any other ideas, contact me and we'll figure it out.. because without you guys, this would all be pretty lame!

Book your sessions before February 1st to take hold of this awesome opportunity!
615.812.0445 / caliashtonphotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment